Re: Trimming the snapshots - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Trimming the snapshots
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Presumably they will cry because their systems will be checking automatically for updates, and not because the old
versionsare no longer there? If it's just the latter, then I have no problem removing it. If the former, then yes, I
guessit should be properly cleared out.

> If you want to be able to handle all the indexing by yourself
> (at least
> for the snapshots), I could try to install the required
> Debian stuff on
> developer.pgadmin.org (this is only perl scripts if I remember well).
> What do you think about it ?

Yes, we could do that. Does it just build indexes based on the files it finds? If so, then we could just rebuild the
indexesafter you upload anything, or a cleanup script runs.

Regards, Dave.