Re: Trimming the snapshots - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Raphaël Enrici
Subject Re: Trimming the snapshots
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
versionsare no longer there? If it's just the latter, then I have no problem removing it. If the former, then yes, I
guessit should be properly cleared out.

Yes, their systems will be checking for something not existant anymore
and in contradiction with the website documentation.
So, let's wait a bit until I clean all that mess please :)

>>If you want to be able to handle all the indexing by yourself
>>(at least
>>for the snapshots), I could try to install the required
>>Debian stuff on
>>developer.pgadmin.org (this is only perl scripts if I remember well).
>>What do you think about it ?
>

> Yes, we could do that. Does it just build indexes based on the files it finds? If so, then we could just rebuild the
indexesafter you upload anything, or a cleanup script runs.

Yup, it scans directories and extract the desired informations from the
files it finds.

Ok, so I have now a new todo list:
a) build current pga3 now that Andreas gave me the power hint to kill
the wx build failure
b) do some cleaning
c) work on developer.p.o to get Debian tools working on slack

I'm falling back to point 'a' for now :)

Cheers,
Raphaël