Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Not pay-per-byte as such (in .uk), but many people do use cheap lines
that have monthly caps on them that they then pay top-up charges for
overusage on. Even one of our business lines is setup that way.

That said though, the worst of those caps I've ever seen is 1GB/month,
which is a heck of a lot of copies of PostgreSQL.

/D