Re: Future versions of psqlODBC - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Future versions of psqlODBC
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Ahh, thanks for testing Miguel. Are you hanging around for a while and prepared to run any more tests if needed?

Regards,Dave.

-----Original Message-----
From: Miguel Juan [mailto:mjuan@cibal.es]
Sent: Mon 3/27/2006 9:59 AM
To: Dave Page; Hiroshi Inoue; pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ODBC] Future versions of psqlODBC

Hi all,

I have tested the enhanced version (7.3.2.60) with BDE, and still have the
same problems with text fields that have version 7.3.2.0. Basically, all the
text fields doesn't appear when you make a query.

The last working version with BDE is the 7.3.0.1

Regards,

Miguel Juan

NOTE: I send you a direct mail becouse my messages never appear on the list.