Re: Site way slow, please check - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Site way slow, please check
Date
List pgsql-www

We have thought before, in fact I for one have done a *lot* of work on
the mirroring and related bits of the infrastructure. The problem is one
of time - I simply didn't have enough to get all my planned work done
before release.

BTW, the problems seen today seem to be entirely caused by Apache's
access logging. With it turned off, the 3 servers hosting
www.postgresql.org are purring along (including svr4 which now has rsync
re-enabled).

/D