Re: Building Press Pages for Web site - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Building Press Pages for Web site
Date
List pgsql-www

Hi Josh - I'll grab those in a minute, but in the meantime I've added
the pages - you can find them at
http://pgweb.pgadmin.org/about/press/presskit80.html.??. They are
committed to CVS, so will hit the main site in a bit. There are some
issues though:

1) el and hu are badly formatted. There are html tags at and around the
page title blocks that need to be removed.

2) el, fr, ja, pl, se and tr are not in utf-8 (as far as my language
ignorant brain can tell). The entire site is dispatched in utf-8, and
changing that is non-trivial. Can these be recoded so that they display
correctly?

3) I needed to add some languages to the website framework, for which I
do not have to proper localised description (eg. en == English, de ==
Deutsch). Can you ask the translators to let me know the correct
description **encoded in ASCII using HTML entity codes where required**
for the following please? br, el, fi, hu, it, pl, ro, ru, se, si.

Thanks, Dave.