Re: ODBC release plans? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: ODBC release plans?
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Open issues are on Gborg, though the majority haven't been verified as
actual bugs.

My workload is high at the moment, so I do not intend to try to do a new
release right now (maybe in a week or two?). The Win32 installer will be
and has been shipping with 08.00.0003 which is essentially the same as
.0002 (the last snapshot release) bar a minor fix from Scot. Judging
from the lack of bug reports I've seen on it, it's pretty stable.

Regards, Dave.