Re: src compilation on Win32 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: src compilation on Win32
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

VC++ is somewhat sensitive to *nix line ends in the project files
(source files don't matter). Try opening the .dw and .dsp files in an
editor such as Scite, and save them again with crlf line ends. An
unfortunate side effect of CVS - I get the same problem with the
wxWidgets project files in their snapshots :-(

Regards, Dave