Re: [pgsql-advocacy] win32 binary downloads - Mailing list pgsql-hackers-win32

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] win32 binary downloads
Date
List pgsql-hackers-win32

Whilst I realise that this is going to sound more than a little biased
coming from me :-), I think it's a good idea to avoid putting a whole
variety of tools into a single package, unless they have appropriately
similar designs and appeal. For example, pgAdmin currently supports 33
different languages, thus only a fraction of it's potential users may be
able to make use of a bilingual tool. Of course, if they have wxWindows
code we could merge into pgAdmin....

In an ideal world, I think we would get by far the best results by
trying to merge all the separate little tools and applications into
pgAdmin and phpPgAdmin.

Don't all flame me back though - I know countless reasons why that'll
never happen :-)

Regards, Dave.