Re: "current" interactive docs busted - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: "current" interactive docs busted
Date
List pgsql-www
Sorry, my fault - I preloaded the 8.0rc2 docs as a test forgetting at the time that 'current' is now generated using a
selectmax(version) on the docs table. I've dropped those docs now so all should be fine following the next rebuild.

For the record, including dev docs should be easy enough, but I would be inclined to only have a static version. The
'current'version would have to be hard coded of course...

Regards, Dave.

PS. I'm back in the office from tomorrow so will start on moving/merging svr2, svr4 & wwwmaster to our new box kindly
donatedby Gavin M. Roy.

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-www-owner@postgresql.org on behalf of Robert Treat
Sent: Tue 1/4/2005 1:56 PM
To: pgsql-www@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgsql-www] "current" interactive docs busted

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/interactive/index.html gets a 404 now,
although http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/index.html works ok.
The problem stems from switching the "current" label from 7.4 to 8.0rc2.  I
think we need to switch this back (I'm not actually sure this was done on
purpose) since really 7.4 is the current release.  If people want a nice url
for the developer docs, we could go ahead and add another label of
development or cvs or something like that to point to the developer docs, but
current should point to the current release and interactivity should work.

--
Robert Treat