Re: "current" interactive docs busted - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: "current" interactive docs busted
Date
List pgsql-www
Dave Page wrote:
<snip>
> For the record, including dev docs should be easy enough, but I would be inclined to only have a static version. The
'current'version would have to be hard coded of course...

 From a "just had an idea" point of view, if the dev docs allowed
comments, it might make for an interesting way of getting people to
review and contribute to them prior to each official release.

?

> Regards, Dave.
>
> PS. I'm back in the office from tomorrow so will start on moving/merging svr2, svr4 & wwwmaster to our new box kindly
donatedby Gavin M. Roy.

Hey, cool.  :)

Hope he's going to be listed on a Contributors/Sponsors/Something page
for it too.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
  + Frank Gaines