Re: The desirable position of installation path arrangement of SUSE. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: The desirable position of installation path arrangement of SUSE.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Can you set DATA_DIR when you run configure? That should do the trick. If not, the paths are calculated in
$SRC/src/base/appbase.cpp- you can see there how it figures out where things are.

SUSE is an RPM based distro though isn't it? Please use/modify the existing redhat spec file if possible rather than
creatinga new one.

Regards Dave.