Re: SUN Studio 11 vs pgAdmin - code cleanup] - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: SUN Studio 11 vs pgAdmin - code cleanup]
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Yes, however I wonder if it gained those line endings because the last
time it was built was on a Windows box (if there were DOS line endings
in the original file, I'm sure Tom or Bruce would have yelped). Can you
try regenerating it?

Regards, Dave.