Re: CVS HEAD busted on Windows? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: CVS HEAD busted on Windows?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

I'm beginning to wonder if that's a red herring from where I was killing
things off and re-running in a possibly un-clean tree. It seems to be OK
tonight anyway, so let's just keep an eye on it for now.

As a sidenote on the postgres/postmaster merge subject though - Magnus &
I were wondering if Peter's change means we no longer need to ship
postmaster.exe and postgres.exe with pgInstaller. Presumably we can just
use postgres.exe for everything now?

Regards, Dave.