Re: query tool save problem - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: query tool save problem
Date
List pgadmin-support

Viewing the file in pgAdmin as well as other editors on Windows and Linux, I see characters shown in the screenshot
attached,which is also what DOS displays if I try alt+0248. I assume you are expecting to see r with an inverted carat
aboveit? In all cases I can save and load the file correctly.

Unfortunately encoding issues aren't something I know a huge amount about - perhaps Andreas or Hiroshi can provide
furtherhints? The thread starts at http://www.pgadmin.org/archives/pgadmin-support/2006-04/msg00100.php if you missed
it.

Regards, Dave.

Attachment