Re: community docs config issue - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: community docs config issue
Date
List pgsql-www

Oh, nice work Larry :-)

Fix confirmed on wwwmaster - module reinstalled, apache restarted.

The community docs diff function still doesn't work though - did you
disable it Magnus? I've confirmed the existance of xdiff in the server
through a phpinfo() call in a test page, as well as on the command line.

Regards, Dave