Re: Future versions of psqlODBC - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Future versions of psqlODBC
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Yes, but they didn't have Hiroshi around to fix things for them then (he
wrote the Unicode code), and none of the rest of us fully understood the
issues.

I have asked Hiroshi about the need for two drivers, and he told me
there should be no problem with the 7.3E branch with just the one
driver.

Regards Dave.