Re: Need license clarification on some web graphics - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Need license clarification on some web graphics
Date
List pgsql-www

Come to think of it, the pgAdmin elephant is an original from Andreas
Pflug. It's certainly under Artistic Licence from us, probably BSD if we
ask him nicely (if anyone wants to of course).

http://www.pgadmin.org/

Regards, Dave.