Re: procedure properties problem - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: procedure properties problem
Date
List pgadmin-support

Ahh, yes, I see what you mean. Well, pgAdmin actually doesn't seem to
support set returning procedures at all. I've committed changes to trunk
and the stable branch to properly display the defintion of such objects,
and further changes to trunk to allow yoou to create them through the
GUI as well.

Thanks for the example.

Regards, Dave.