Re: problem compiling on suse 10 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: problem compiling on suse 10
Date
Re: problem compiling on suse 10  (Miha Radej <miha.radej@siix.com>)
List pgadmin-support

Did you try this Miha? I should point out that we don't support 2.7 at
the moment, and in fact don't intend to if we can help it - 2.6 has all
the features we currently need so we don't want to expend effert
tracking wx's development releases.

2.6 should definitely work though - I tried a fresh install on Slackware
10 yesterday and it went perfectly.

Regards, Dave.