Re: problem compiling on suse 10 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Miha Radej
Subject Re: problem compiling on suse 10
Date
List pgadmin-support
hi!

Dave Page wrote:
> Did you try this Miha? I should point out that we don't support 2.7 at
> the moment, and in fact don't intend to if we can help it - 2.6 has all
> the features we currently need so we don't want to expend effert
> tracking wx's development releases.
>
> 2.6 should definitely work though - I tried a fresh install on Slackware
> 10 yesterday and it went perfectly.

no, sorry, not yet. i haven't been anywhere near a computer in the past
few days. i will try to give it a few stabs during the weekend though,
when i get fed up with studying, taking into account diego's and your
advice.

i also find it weird that wx doesn't want to "make uninstall", just says
"nothing to be done". i'll go rm -rf some stuff :)

cheers,

"... the small primitive tribes joined up and became huge, powerful
primitive tribes with more sophisticated weapons."  -- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods