Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r4884 - in trunk/pgadmin3: - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r4884 - in trunk/pgadmin3:
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

OK, give me a few minutes - I'm just rebuilding my Slackware box -
almost there now. It's most certainly a header issue - Magnus' patch was
built on Windows, which I also tested it on, however Windows has
precompiled headers which normally means we only need to include
pgadmin3.h in each file.

/D