Re: Raising the SCRAM iteration count - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: Raising the SCRAM iteration count
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 22 Mar 2023, at 04:14, Gregory Stark (as CFM) <stark.cfm@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 at 14:54, Gregory Stark (as CFM)
> <stark.cfm@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> CFBot is failing with this test failure... I'm not sure  if this just
>> represents a timing dependency or a bad test or what?
>
> CFBot is now consistently showing these test failures. I think there
> might actually be a problem here?

I'm fairly convinced it's a timeout in the interactive psql session.  Given how
ugly the use of that is I'm sort of waiting for Andres' refactoring patch [0] to
commit this such that I can rewrite the test in a saner and more robust way.

--
Daniel Gustafsson