Re: Postgres becoming slow, only full vacuum fixes it - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Kiriakos Tsourapas
Subject Re: Postgres becoming slow, only full vacuum fixes it
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hi,

Suggestion noted.
Nevertheless, I cannot imagine what it would help. Actually, the cost_delay makes autovacuum freeze when it takes more
timethan expected, therefore, having it enabled should help the system.

I may try it as a last possible resolution (remember that I have to wait for a couple of days for the problem to
appear,so any test I perform will be taking days to figure out if it helped !!!)