RE: Difference between insert by a function and per hand - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Henshall, Stuart - WCP
Subject RE: Difference between insert by a function and per hand
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Maybe a difference in the versions I'm using. Postgresql 7.1.2, ODBC
7.01.0005 (get at http://odbc.postgresql.org ) and MS Access 2K. If you can
I'd advise upgrading the postgresql parts of the setup. The only other thing
I can think of is Access getting confused about Primary Keys or similar. Do
you have single field primary keys?
- Stuart