pgsql: Blindly try to fix test script's tar invocation for MSYS. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Blindly try to fix test script's tar invocation for MSYS.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Blindly try to fix test script's tar invocation for MSYS.

Buildfarm member fairywren doesn't like the test case I added
in commit 081876d75.  I'm guessing the reason is that I shouldn't
be using a perl2host-ified path in the tar command line.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/27ab1981e7c9b8fcbcb143c5f6f706441a52bbc8

Modified Files
src/bin/pg_basebackup/t/010_pg_basebackup.pl | 5 +++--