BUG #6622: ld.so.1: initdb: fatal: libxsit.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From mng5888@gmail.com
Subject BUG #6622: ld.so.1: initdb: fatal: libxsit.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      6622
Logged by:          ld.so.1: initdb: fatal: libxsit.so.1: open failed: No s=
uch file or directory
Email address:      mng5888@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.1.0
Operating system:   Solaris 10

Dear Support,
I need assistance in trying to create the cluster.  I'm not sure if this is
an OS issue missing libraries or just a configuration issue.  Please advise
what the next course of action should be.

initdb -D /u01/app/postgres/postgres_data
ld.so.1: initdb: fatal: libxslt.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory
Killed