BUG #6423: max_standby_streaming_delay does not work - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From 139669962@qq.com
Subject BUG #6423: max_standby_streaming_delay does not work
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      6423
Logged by:          Weiyu Zhao
Email address:      139669962@qq.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.0.6
Operating system:   Redhat 5.5 x86_64

The parameter max_standby_streaming_delay does not work. The parameter is
set 30s. My queries' duration is about 7 or 8 seconds. I still encounter
errors:
CSTFATAL:  terminating connection due to conflict with recovery
CSTDETAIL:  User query might have needed to see row versions that must be
removed.
CSTHINT:  In a moment you should be able to reconnect to the database and
repeat your command.
I have a test case, but I don't know how to upload it.