Re: availability of SATA vendors - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Ron
Subject Re: availability of SATA vendors
Date
List pgsql-performance
Contact Pogo Linux, www.pogolinux.com.  I believe they OEM and VAR
both Areca and 3ware in their systems.

3ware was bought out by AMCC, www.amcc.com

Areca cards are distributed in NA by Tekram,  www.tekram.com, and are
available from them as solo items as well as in OEM storage systems.
Areca main offices are in Taiwan.

Ron