availability of SATA vendors - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Jeff Frost
Subject availability of SATA vendors
Date
Re: availability of SATA vendors
Re: availability of SATA vendors
List pgsql-performance
I see many of you folks singing the praises of the Areca and 3ware SATA
controllers, but I've been trying to price some systems and am having trouble
finding a vendor who ships these controllers with their systems.  Are you
rolling your own white boxes or am I just looking in the wrong places?

Currently, I'm looking at Penguin, HP and Sun (though Sun's store isn't
working for me at the moment).  Maybe I just need to order a Penguin and then
buy the controller separately, but was hoping to get support from a single
entity.

--
Jeff Frost, Owner     <jeff@frostconsultingllc.com>
Frost Consulting, LLC     http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/