DBMirror mailing list (was Re: 7.4?) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Welty
Subject DBMirror mailing list (was Re: 7.4?)
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:00:50 -0700 "Ed L." <pgsql@bluepolka.net> wrote:
>  I had little
> success with rserv, but DBMirror worked ok.  I'm enhancing DBMirror
> up to work better for our environment.

this actually brings up a question:

is there currently a mailing list for DBMirror users? i'm about to start
using it, and a place to discuss it with other users might be a useful
subgroup.

if not, i can certainly set one up on my server, although there might be
more appropriate places for one to be set up (e.g., on postgresql.org)

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@averillpark.net