Re: Accessing PostgreSQL through Apache and PHP4 on Linux - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Welty
Subject Re: Accessing PostgreSQL through Apache and PHP4 on Linux
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:34:21 -0700 (PDT) Andrew Gould <andrewgould@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It looks like PHP was compiled without the PostgreSQL
> option.  I know that Caldera's and Slackware's PHP
> packages do not support PostgreSQL by default.
> SuSE's does; but I'm not sure about RedHat's.

on RedHat 7.1, you need to install the following RPM to get pgsql support
for php:

    php-pgsql-4.0.4pl1-9

it's on one of the CDs in all the distributions (i forget which CD), or
available from the RedHat ftp download site.

richard