issue running on Windows 2012/Citrix XenApp - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Duffey, Blake
Subject issue running on Windows 2012/Citrix XenApp
Date
List pgadmin-support

We ran pgAdmin 4 v2 without too much trouble on our XenApp system (and of course didn’t have too many issues with pgAdmin 3)

I installed 4 v3 on a test system and have had nothing but problems.

I install and it seems to run the first time.  If I close and try to launch again, I just get ‘page cannot be displayed’.  This persists even after a system reboot.  If I uninstall 4 v3 and re-install, it works again (but only that single first time).  I can’t seem to get the system to generate any kind of pgAdmin log file.

Am open to suggestions

Blake