Re: History of queries - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: History of queries
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

pgAdmin4 doesn't save the queries history in the file.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 6:26 PM, Johann Spies <jspies@sun.ac.za> wrote:
With pgadmin3 I could find the past n queries in ~/.pgadmin_histoqueries
and configure the number of queries kept there.

Where do I find something similar in pgadmin4?

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager          Faks: 021-883 3691

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

The integrity and confidentiality of this e-mail is governed by these terms / Die integriteit en vertroulikheid van hierdie e-pos word deur die volgende bepalings gereël. http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer