PG Admin opens in browser - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Rishabh Kumar
Subject PG Admin opens in browser
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi Team,

I have installed PostgreSQL 12 installed and I am trying to run pgAdmin 4 from start menu. However, when I click on it, it routes to chrome (I get the below screen) and does not opens up as a desktop application.

Hence, could you please advise how can I open pgAdmin 4 as a desktop application?

Best,

Rishabh

Rishabh Kumar |
Business Systems Analyst
Inovalon

4321 Collington Road | Bowie, MD 20716
P. (301) 809‑4000
 ext. 1871 |
E. rkumar1@inovalon.com

Healthcare Empowered
®
 /
Learn more.

www.inovalon.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient or have otherwise received this email in error, please be advised that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please delete all copies of the email and all attachments (and destroy any hard-copy printouts), and promptly contact us by email (info@inovalon.com) or by telephone (800.390.3180).

​
​
​
Attachment