RE: Extreme incompetence by pgAdmin people in every way imaginable... - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Michael Vitale
Subject RE: Extreme incompetence by pgAdmin people in every way imaginable...
Date
List pgadmin-support

No way Im unsubscribing, im in with PG and PGADMIN for the long haul, regardless of setbacks.

Dude, get over yourself.  They might bar you from the IRC channels too.

From: Alex Ignatov [mailto:a.ignatov@postgrespro.ru]
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 3:22 PM
To: Russell Mercer <rmercer@getspatial.com>; Melvin Davidson <melvin6925@yahoo.com>
Cc: Paragon Corporation <lr@pcorp.us>; 'Pgadmin Support' <pgadmin-support@postgresql.org>
Subject: Re: Extreme incompetence by pgAdmin people in every way imaginable...

What  PgAdmin is and why everybody is unsubscribing?

Alexey Ignatov

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 10:19 PM +0300, "Russell Mercer" <rmercer@getspatial.com> wrote:

Melvin,

PgAdmin 4 has more in depth support for foreign data tables and materialized views than does PgAdmin III.  There are separate sections for them which makes sense as they are a different construct than a standard view or table.  These are the primary items I was referring to.

Russell

On 2017-06-23 11:54, Melvin Davidson wrote:

Russell,

> I still use PG Admin 4 because it supports features in the new versions of Postgres that

> version 3 simply doesn't.

Just curious. What features does PgAdmin 4 have that PgAdmin III does not?

I did a survey involving a future feature that is planned, but I have not yet

seen that as of 4 v1.5 .

Melvin Davidson 🎸

www.youtube.com/unusedhero/videos
Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day