Re: ole db - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Grant Allen
Subject Re: ole db
Date
Re: ole db
List pgsql-general

It's a dead project ... I couldn't find any useable output (that's more an indictment of my coding skills than anything
else). I signed up and contacted the other two developers listed, but never got a response.  If you're keen on the OLE
DB/ ADO play ground, you'll need to use the OLEDB-ODBC bridge with the ODBC driver.

Ciao
Fuzzy
:-)