Re: DRY up GUI wiki pages - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steve Atkins
Subject Re: DRY up GUI wiki pages
Date
Re: DRY up GUI wiki pages  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-general

> On Jul 10, 2019, at 7:38 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 09:08:30AM -0600, Roger Pack wrote:
>> I learned today there are "two" wiki pages for GUI clients:
>>
>> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Clients
>>
>> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Community_Guide_to_PostgreSQL_GUI_Tools
>>
>> I'd like to DRY them up so there aren't two lists which confuses
>> newcomers.  Any objections?  If not I'll probably make one of those
>> pages into GUI's and one into "non GUI's" or something like that.

I created the first one because the second one was full of old, stale, useless things. I believe that everything valid
onthe second one was added to the first one at the time.

Also look at https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Design_Tools and https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Documentation_Tools if
you'relooking to combine / divide things.

Cheers,
  Steve