Re: BUG in Unicode Driver - was: Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Benjamin Scherrey
Subject Re: BUG in Unicode Driver - was: Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc
Date
List pgsql-odbc
I take it back- I'm completely screwed:

    I dunno why but the non-Unicode drivers keeps displaying #Name as the content of all
my fields. Only the Unicode driver shows my content but only the Unicode driver seems unable to
recognize the memo field correctly. This really throws my project into big problems. I don't
understand what the #Name stuff is all about. Any ideas?

    Ben Scherrey