Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jelte Fennema
Subject Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> This version of the patch no longer applies, a rebased version is needed.

Attached is a patch that applies cleanly again and is also changed
to use the recently introduced libpq_append_conn_error.

I also attached a patch that runs pgindent after the introduction of
libpq_append_conn_error. I noticed that this hadn't happened when
trying to run pgindent on my own changes.
Attachment