RE: LOG: could not send data to client: Broken pipe - Mailing list pgsql-general

From TALLURI Nareshkumar
Subject RE: LOG: could not send data to client: Broken pipe
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello Adrian,

What is the application stack?        -   I will check with Application team and get back to you.

When I see Windows and interruptions to Postgres I think anti-virus software. Is there any running on the client?
----yes , symantec

Are the client and server on the same network?  yes

Are the client/server separated by a building, country, etc?  same country , But different Datacenter

Regards,
Narresh