looking for a installation package to Using GSSAPI with Postgres12 for windows - Mailing list pgsql-general

From LE MENTEC, SANDRINE
Subject looking for a installation package to Using GSSAPI with Postgres12 for windows
Date
List pgsql-general

Dear postgres community,

I am currently working on Postgres 12.5 on a windows server 2016. I need to use Kerberos token for the authentication on the database.

To do so, I am looking for an installation executable file for windows with the GSSAPI included. The basic one provided by EDB does not seem to include this features.

Do you know where I could find such installer ?

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Sandrine Le Mentec

Software Engineer