Re: forcing table ownership - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Darin Perusich
Subject Re: forcing table ownership
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Andy,

> Any way you can update to PG 9?
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/sql-
> alterdefaultprivileges.html

That's not really an option I'd like to consider. I really don't want to
deploy anything outside of what's distributed with the OS, since I have
a TON of opensuse servers to keep track of and there will be a bunch
running postgres.

Thanks!
--
Darin Perusich