Re: Are we losing momentum? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dann Corbit
Subject Re: Are we losing momentum?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Sure you can.  It's not easy of course.  That's one of the things that
CONNX software does (I work for CONNX Solutions Inc.).  Certainly, the
PostgreSQL group could accomplish the same thing, if they put their mind
to it.

I can easily join PostgreSQL tables to Oracle tables and insert the
result set into DB/2.  No programs, no extracts.  Just a SQL query.