Re: Two weeks to feature freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dann Corbit
Subject Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Date
Re: Two weeks to feature freeze  (The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
Re: Two weeks to feature freeze  ("scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>)
List pgsql-hackers

It is surely a titanic mistake to bring up any issue on this list if you
do not plan to fix it yourself.
> > > Someone has to spearhead it
> > > ... you seem to be passionate about seeing it happen, but
> don't care
> > > enough to do anything about it ...
> >
> > Don't care and won't do are not the same thing.
>
> Well, actually, they are ... if someone doesn't care, they
> aren't going to do, are they?

You have had the time to do everything you ever cared about?

It is really true that I have made a titanic waste of time in an effort
to get someone else to do something about it or at least get them
interested in it.  I won't waste my time in that way again.  I deeply
rue the time I have wasted already.