Cooperation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dann Corbit
Subject Cooperation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I apologize for my English language message.  I am unable to speak
Japanese.  We do have a native Japanese speaker here, who could be
called upon if necessary.

The PostgreSQL team is planning to do a native Win32 port.  Perhaps you
would like to help with the effort.  In that way, your changes will get
propagated back up the source code tree and you can gain the benefits
from future development efforts without performing any work.

We did a port to Win32 also, but your approach seems much better.  We
have very fat executables and you have a marvelous DLL approach.
Probably, the way that you perform the operations is much better.