Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of

From: Vivek Khera
Subject: Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of
Date: ,
List: pgsql-performance

Tree view

Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of comunity)  (Marcos, )
 Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of comunity)  (Madison Kelly, )
  Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of comunity)  (Vivek Khera, )
 Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  (Scott Marlowe, )
  Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  (Marcos, )
   Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  (Chris Travers, )
   Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  (PFC, )
   Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  (Vivek Khera, )
  Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  (PFC, )
   Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  ("Jim C. Nasby", )
   Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  ("Jim C. Nasby", )
    Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  ("Merlin Moncure", )
  Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  (Vivek Khera, )
 Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  (Scott Marlowe, )
  Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  (PFC, )
  Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  (Gorshkov, )
   Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  ("Craig A. James", )
    Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  (Gorshkov, )
     Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  ("Craig A. James", )
      Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  (Gorshkov, )
    Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  (Markus Schaber, )
 Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  (Chris Browne, )
  Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  (Scott Marlowe, )
   Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  (PFC, )
    Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  ("Steinar H. Gunderson", )
     Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  (Philippe Marzin, )
    Re: Decide between Postgresql and Mysql (help of  (Guido Neitzer, )

On Mar 28, 2006, at 11:55 AM, Marcos wrote:

> The application will be a chat for web, the chats will be stored in
> the
> server. In a determined interval of time... more or less 2 seconds,
> the
> application will be looking for new messages.

We bought software for this purpose (phplive).  It is based on mysql
using isam tables and is written in (surprise!) php.  Two of my
"favorite" techonologies! :-)