Re: Why polecat and colugos are failing to build back branches - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Creager
Subject Re: Why polecat and colugos are failing to build back branches
Date
Re: Why polecat and colugos are failing to build back branches
List pgsql-hackers
On Jun 15, 2011, at 7:51 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> installation paths.  About the only good thing to be said about it is
> that these characters are so troublesome that Unix users are unlikely
> to use them in directory names anyway.

So I'm guessing you don't want this path name?  I was going to throw some \n and & in it also, maybe some *,' and " for
goodmeasure >-)  Shall I just stick with spaces?

drwxr-xr-x   2 Robert  wheel    68B Jun 15 17:26 pg bu!ldfa$m\a\$y/
Robert-Creagers-iMac:src Robert$

Later,
Rob