FW: CREATE LANGUAGE/pg_language docs - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Dave Page
Subject FW: CREATE LANGUAGE/pg_language docs
Date
List pgsql-patches
I posted this last week but have had no responses and haven't seen it on
the unapplied patches list :-(

Can someone confirm that my posts are getting through (I know they're
getting as far as the archives) as this has happened to me a number of
times recently with posts to the PostgreSQL lists (of course, I could
have just been killfiled by everyone I 'spose :-) ).

Regards, Dave.

Attachment