Re: Roadmap for a Win32 port - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Roadmap for a Win32 port
Date
List pgsql-hackers

I looked at this issue some time ago & came to the conclusion that the
only scripts that Win32 really needed were pg_dumpall, initdb &
initlocation.

The others have SQL equivalents as you say, apart from pg_ctl which
under Windows should probably (and generally is) be replaced by the SCM
(Service Control Manager). The only thing that comes to mind that the
SCM can't do is a reload.

Regards, Dave.